Friday, July 29, 2011

Shards that Shatter

I found out today that a MK (missionary kid) friend of mine lost his mother.  We were in the same class and he is one of the ones that was there when we left as a family and was there when I returned in 2005. 

It's so amazing how your heart can already be in pieces because of your own pain and then it will find the biggest of those already tiny shards and shatter even more.  It breaks my heart to know I already have friends out there who have lost a father or mother at this young age but then when it happens again, it's equally if not more heart breaking because I know exactly what they are going though.  This is not the kind of club you want to belong to.

 My heart truly goes out to the Walkers.  I know all to well that you are feeling. 

No comments: